Tag Info

New answers tagged


That pink thing, gear lock should be replaced under recall..2005-2007 I do believe..


Chrysler 300, dismantle plastic pieces around shifter, you need Phillips two scews forward top under thin cover, take whole thing out, now you see side of gear selector mount, toward u you see cable behind that "pink thing" get screw driver behehind that nudge forward, E break on!..with other hand get her out of park while nudgeing pink thing forward, that ...

Top 50 recent answers are included