Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


My suggestion is that the filament inside of the bulb is loose. When you rap on it, it reconnect briefly, which lights the bulb. It will continue to do this until it completely burns out. This will probably require a replacement bulb to fix.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible