Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


This is your Heater Control Valve But I am going to explain what it does. First of all the "wire" you see is actually a vacuum line, it's a hollow (hopefully) air-tight tube that passes vacuum to the Heater Control Valve. The heater control valve is a vacuum actuated valve that in the open position allows fluid to pass through and in the closed position ...


Well, here are the two which I believe they are for ... looks about as close as you are going to get: top hubcap and bottom hubcap if that helps. Yes, they look as though they have been painted over. I would bet Henry would have had a fit had these come off the assembly line looking like that ;-)

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible