New answers tagged


I'm going to be potentially controversial here and say yes. The reason people say never to use washing up liquid is because it strips all of the waxes from the car. If you intend to subsequently apply wax, there is an argument to say that this is actually the best soap to use. I've personally used washing up liquid followed by a thorough rinse and chamois ...

Top 50 recent answers are included