Tag Info

New answers tagged


Yes, this is a very subjective question and I will give you a very subjective answer. The cheapest, most reliable car I have ever owned was an Opel/Vauxhall Corsa C. In fact, I gave mine to my mother when I bought my Astra and I bought another one for my wife. What's great about this car is that it has a strong, solidly built 1.4 liter 8 valve engine ...

Top 50 recent answers are included