Tag Info

New answers tagged


I'm under impression that vacuum leak causes poor idle but not kill engine. I suppose your problem is not an intermittent problem? If it is, then it is very hard to diagnose. If it is not, they could have run a fuel pressure test to eliminate fuel line problem before they replace fuel pump. The mechnics have tricked you in this case. Do a fuel pressure test ...


More likely is your ECU, it's mounted on the front of the engine, it includes the fuel pump relay internally. The cost for a ECU is about $92.00 USD, you can do it yourself. One connector and 2 bolts. Good luck.


I took the two screws out of circuit board and pulled the circuit board out found a broken solder point resoldered and it works fine

Top 50 recent answers are included