Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


You need to find the RPO (Regular Production Options) list on the Service Parts Identification label. Similar to what is pictured below. It will likely be on the spare tire cover or the glove box, but may also be in the door jam or under some other compartment lid. Each on of those three digit number/letters indicates an option the car is equipped with on ...


If you have any doubt at all that the RPO code sticker is accurate (like, maybe someone swapped the rear differential), you can tell an ordinary open diff from an LSD by jacking up the rear end of the car, releasing the parking brake, and turning each rear wheel in turn, leaving the other one free to turn by itself. With an open differential, the opposite ...


As Larry said, look for the RPO codes. The code you are looking for the Limited Slip option is G80. Look here for a list of RPO codes specific to your CTS.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible