Tag Info

New answers tagged


I would say that if the overflow tank only has a small hose from the over pressure nipple on radiator right under cap then that is normal and you should put the tester right on the radiator cap mouth, as the overflow isn't a reservoir and won't be getting circulation from coolant system until the cap is over pressurized. As opposed to a reservoir or ...

Top 50 recent answers are included