New answers tagged


There shouldn't be a rubber plug in an oil pan. If there really is, then you either need a new oil pan (if the plug isn't the drain plug) or a new drain plug. A new drain plug should be available from a dealer or an auto parts store and can easily be replaced. If your oil pan has been damaged and someone repaired it with a rubber plug then you will likely ...


This is the perfect use case for the Pac tr-7. It's basically a programmable relay. You can set it up to do all sorts of tasks, usually around bypassing the requirement that a vehicle be in park for video to play or disabling traction control on startup. Good luck man.

Top 50 recent answers are included