Tag Info

New answers tagged


tl;dr: You will almost certainly notice no effect at all other than the loss of fuel economy due to the increased weight. It is very unlikely that a splitter or diffuser will have any measurable benefit unless you are driving a car that is: Very low to the ground over a ... Very smooth surface at a ... Very high speed. Needless to say, the street is not ...


A splitter is designed to force air around the car instead of allowing it to go under the car. This will affect high speed driving, but won't do much (if anything) for you at highway speeds. The splitters you see on cars on the road are there primarily for looks, not for function. If you are racing your car on the track, you might see some difference, where ...

Top 50 recent answers are included