Tag Info

New answers tagged


A very quick shot of a water displacement spray will do the trick. CRC or WD40. Not much. If you use belt dressing...it will sing to you as it's sticky. Before doing anything... take a wooden do well and, with the engine running, place the end of the dowel against your idler pulley. If so equipped...making sure not to get it unto moving parts. Put your ear ...

Top 50 recent answers are included