Sign up ×
Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for mechanics and DIY enthusiast owners of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Could you guys please tell me the name of the part in red square in English? enter image description here

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 11 down vote accepted

I would refer to it as a CV (constant velocity) joint spider.

share|improve this answer
Do you want to add an equivalent picture for the OP? Might help illustrate that, yes, this is the right thing: e.g.,… – Bob Cross Oct 25 '13 at 14:53

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.