Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for mechanics and DIY enthusiast owners of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Could you guys please tell me the name of the part in red square in English? enter image description here

share|improve this question
up vote 12 down vote accepted

I would refer to it as a CV (constant velocity) joint spider.

share|improve this answer
Do you want to add an equivalent picture for the OP? Might help illustrate that, yes, this is the right thing: e.g.,… – Bob Cross Oct 25 '13 at 14:53

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.