Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for mechanics and DIY enthusiast owners of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have a brand new MK3 Ford Focus (it's an ST, but I don't think that matters). I know it has the four jack points in the corners inside the wheels (underneath door sills) but I don't know/can't find where the other jack points are. I assume that there are spots on the front/rear subframes to jack the car up, but I'm not experienced enough to pick them out from the bottom of the car.

Anyone have an MK3 Focus and know where the jack points are?

share|improve this question has this excellent diagram:

enter image description here

share|improve this answer
This looks like it's for an MK1 focus (1999-2007 in the US). I've seen this diagram while hunting for its MK3 counterpart. It can't be too different, though. – Matthew Kennedy Dec 21 '12 at 19:21

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.