Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for mechanics and DIY enthusiast owners of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am searching for the Glass Run Rubber for a 1994 D21 Nissan Truck (what the window rolls up into on the outside of the vehicle door).

My local dealership said the factory part numbers are 80335N (RH) and 80336N (LH), but the dealership price is about $140 for each side.

$280 + Shipping ($300) seems extravagant for a 1994 vehicle.

Does anyone know where I could find wholesale or equivalent aftermarket items?

803 Front Door Window & Regulator

share|improve this question
The shipping is ridiculous, but the parts prices seem about right... I paid around $1000 to get new door/t-top seals for my 1991 Toyota... – Brian Knoblauch Jun 13 '11 at 14:22
They said they don't stock this, so it has to be special ordered from Japan. Most parts I can search on eBay using the part numbers and find some New Old Stock on someone's shelf for next to nothing. These parts I'm having problems with, though. – jp2code Jun 13 '11 at 14:40

Door rubber has been expensive forever. Try an auto wreckers, but be aware many will not stock parts for cars over ten years old.

share|improve this answer
+1 I can understand why! I just had this truck repainted, and my stock glass run rubbers practically tore up when they pulled them off. I just really hate the idea that I'll be buying these parts at that new price. I'll give this question some time before I mark an answer. – jp2code Jun 13 '11 at 18:33

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.